- Go to “Search.” .
- Enter the name of the security you’re looking for.
- Touch the security to go to the info page.
- Touch the arrow in the top right-hand corner.
- Select "Add limit" and then fill in the fields.
Here are explanations of the different types of limit you can select:
upper : to receive an alert when a price rises to a certain limit
lower: to receive an alert when a price falls to a certain limit.
Actual: to monitor the latest price
Bid: to monitor the bid price
Ask: to monitor the ask price.
Value: you will receive an alert when the security reaches the price entered here.
For example: If you select "upper" and “actual" with a value of CHF 500, this means that you would like to receive an alert when the current price of the security rises to CHF 500.
Validity: the date up to which you would like the alert to remain valid. The default option is 6 months.
- Click on "Done" in the top right-hand corner.
- You can choose to receive your alerts by email or text message. However, first you need to make sure that you have entered your mobile number and/or email address under "Preferences" .