We're offering securities portfolio free-of-charge for all new TradeDirect customers!
To open an account online and take advantage of our special offers: click here.
Attractive brokerage fees
- From CHF 6.90 per order for the Swiss markets
- From USD 9.90 for NYSE and Nasdaq trades
- From EUR 19.90 for the Frankfurt (Xetra) exchange
Our brokerage fees for derivatives trading on SIX Structured Products start at just CHF 6.90 and are capped at CHF 69.90.
Compare these prices with your traditional broker and see for yourself!
We offer:Access to more than 100,000 financial products, including stocks, warrants and funds
Real-time trading on 25 markets
All the information you need about each product: its price, performance, trading volumes, as well as a range of charts to help you track and analyze your securities.
Intuitive website and tools
Our site is intuitive and easy to use, so you don't waste any time making your trades.
- Set up personalized watchlists and simulate your own investment strategy.
- Receive real-time price alerts via text message or email.
- Our Prime Terminal offers an array of customizable features and services.
Reliable and secure
TradeDirect is part of Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, one of the top five full-service banks in Switzerland.
Since we first launched an online trading platform in 1999, 58 000 users have signed up to trade with us.
We provide three layers of security for your transactions and use the latest technology to provide optimum online security and confidentiality.
This special offer is valid for all new TradeDirect customers, regardless of whether they are BCV customers.
- Your first CHF 3,000 in brokerage fees (excluding other fees and duties) for shares, warrants, ETFs, and fund units traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange, SIX Blue Chips exchange, and SIX Structured Products Exchange Ltd. via tradedirect.ch will be waived for the first three months after you open your account. Any free trades not used by the end of this period will be non-transferrable and non-refundable. This offer does not apply to orders placed over the phone.
- No admin fees in 2019 and 2020 for new securities accounts.
- We will refund up to CHF 250 in fees when you transfer securities to TradeDirect, upon request and provided that you send us the necessary supporting documentation once the transfer has been made.