We're offering securities portfolio free-of-charge for all new TradeDirect customers!
To open an account online and take advantage of our special offers: click here.
Attractive brokerage fees
- From CHF 6.90 per order for the Swiss markets
- From USD 9.90 for NYSE and Nasdaq trades
- From EUR 19.90 for the Frankfurt (Xetra) exchange
Our brokerage fees for derivatives trading on SIX Structured Products start at just CHF 6.90 and are capped at CHF 69.90.
Compare these prices with your traditional broker and see for yourself!
We offer:Access to more than 100,000 financial products, including stocks, warrants and funds
Real-time trading on 25 markets
All the information you need about each product: its price, performance, trading volumes, as well as a range of charts to help you track and analyze your securities.
Intuitive website and tools
Our site is intuitive and easy to use, so you don't waste any time making your trades.
- Set up personalized watchlists and simulate your own investment strategy.
- Receive real-time price alerts via text message or email.
- Our Prime Terminal offers an array of customizable features and services.
Reliable and secure
TradeDirect is part of Banque Cantonale Vaudoise, one of the top five full-service banks in Switzerland.
Since we first launched an online trading platform in 1999, 58 000 users have signed up to trade with us.
We provide three layers of security for your transactions and use the latest technology to provide optimum online security and confidentiality.
This special offer is valid for all new TradeDirect customers, regardless of whether they are BCV customers.
- New clients will get 50% off brokerage fees (excluding tax and stamp duty) on shares, warrants, ETFs and funds made online via www.tradedirect.ch on the following markets: SIX Blue Chip, SIX Swiss Exchange, SIX Structured Products Exchange, NYSE, NASDAQ, Xetra and Euronext Paris. For NYSE, NASDAQ, Xetra and Euronext Paris, the offer is limited to a total of 50 orders on all four markets combined. This offer is only valid for 31 days after the securities account is opened. It does not apply to orders placed over the phone.
- No admin fees in 2019 on new securities accounts.
- We will reimburse up to CHF 250 in fees for transferring securities to TradeDirect, upon request and the submission of documents showing that the transfer has been made.