Try us out! Open a securities account now and get(1)
- 50% off brokerage fees on the main global markets for 1 month
- No admin fees in 2019
- First CHF 250 in transfer fees refunded
Offer available only until 30 June 2019!Sign up
Our brokerage fees are significantly lower than those of traditional brokers*
compare and see for yourself!
|Brokerage fees for the SIX Swiss Exchange, Swiss Blue Chip Segment, Six Structured Products Exchange Ltd, and investment funds **|
|2 000||10 000||29.90|
|10 000||15 000||44.90|
|15 000||25 000||69.90|
|25 000||50 000||114.90|
|50 000||75 000||164.90|
Starting at CHF 6.90 on the Swiss markets.
The maximum brokerage fee for derivatives on SIX Structured Products Exchange Ltd is CHF 69.90. The CHF equivalent of foreign-currency transactions is used for the transaction amount.
|Brokerage fees for North America
(NYSE, Nasdaq, Amex and Canada TSX)
|Brokerage fees for Europe
(Xetra, Amsterdam and London in £)
* Disclaimer: the data above is provided solely as an indication of the average prices of traditional brokers in Switzerland. For a more detailed picture of potential savings in brokerage fees, please compare TradeDirect's rates with those of your regular broker.
** Brokerage fee per transaction. Sales of units of unlisted investment funds are not subject to brokerage fees (except hedge funds).
TradeDirect offers you a trading experience that's tailor-made to suit your needs
Whether you're a first-time investor or a seasoned trader, you'll find tools and services that let you invest your way. Our market experts are ready to answer any questions you may have about stocks or any other exchange-traded product, and our streamlined website is designed to help you manage your accounts effectively, track the markets easily, and make orders quickly. And, if all that wasn't enough, you can also get free investment tips via theScreener! Sign up now!
This special offer is valid for all new TradeDirect customers, regardless of whether they are BCV customers.
- New clients will get 50% off brokerage fees (excluding tax and stamp duty) on shares, warrants, ETFs and funds made online via www.tradedirect.ch on the following markets: SIX Blue Chip, SIX Swiss Exchange, SIX Structured Products Exchange, NYSE, NASDAQ, Xetra and Euronext Paris. For NYSE, NASDAQ, Xetra and Euronext Paris, the offer is limited to a total of 50 orders on all four markets combined. This offer is only valid for 31 days after the securities account is opened. It does not apply to orders placed over the phone.
- No admin fees in 2019 on new securities accounts.
- We will reimburse up to CHF 250 in fees for transferring securities to TradeDirect, upon request and the submission of documents showing that the transfer has been made.