Your trading specialist
- BCV launched its TradeDirect platform in 1999, initially under the name e-sider.com.
- TradeDirect started out as a service for BCV customers only but quickly attracted a broader set of customers, all resident in Switzerland.
- Today, TradeDirect serves more than 10,000 individual investors across Switzerland. With over 20 years of experience, our teams have a deep understanding of what customers need and how to develop the right services for them.
A BCV product
BCV Group in a nutshell:
- More than 175 years of banking experience
- The largest bank in Vaud Canton and among the top five full-service banks in Switzerland
- Approximately 2,000 employees
- Total assets of CHF 93 billion
TradeDirect is backed by BCV, a leading Swiss banking group with a strong client focus.
At TradeDirect, you benefit from the experience and professionalism of dedicated employees:
- All TradeDirect staff are BCV employees
- They are therefore subject to banking secrecy and BCV's code of ethics
- All TradeDirect employees have received basic bank training and advanced job-specific training
Compliance with banking secrecy:
Like everyone else who works in the banking sector, all TradeDirect employees are subject to banking secrecy. Banking secrecy is:
- The obligation to keep all information about clients and their accounts strictly confidential
- A duty governed by Swiss administrative, civil and criminal law